SUELDA CON SUELDA PASTE (Symphytum Officinale)
What is SUELDA CON SUELDA PASTE used for?
- Can help heal wounds and injuries faster.
- May reduce inflammation and pain in joints and muscles.
- Can improve skin health and promote cell regeneration.
- Has astringent properties that can help stop bleeding.
- Can be used as a natural remedy for respiratory problems.
How to use it, dosage, and utilities:
- Apply a small amount of paste directly to the affected area once or twice a day.
- Can be mixed with coconut oil or another carrier oil to make a salve for topical application.
- Can be taken orally by mixing a small amount of paste in water or juice.
Other names it is known by:
- It is a natural and organic product.
- Has multiple health benefits.
- Can be used both topically and orally.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Its use in large quantities or over long periods is not recommended.
- Pregnant or nursing women should avoid using it.
- It may cause liver damage if taken orally in large amounts.
- It may cause allergic reactions in some people, so it's important to do a patch test before use.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.