AYAHUMA POWDER - (Couroupita Guianensis) - Herbs Powdered 100% Natural FRUIT
What is Ayahuasca Powder used for?
- May have psychoactive properties and be used in shamanic rituals to induce altered states of consciousness and spiritual experiences.
- May have antidepressant properties and be used to treat depression and anxiety.
- Can help alleviate physical ailments such as headaches, fever, and digestive issues.
- May have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that can help reduce pain and inflammation.
- Can be used to detoxify the body and promote overall health and wellness.
How to use it, dosage, and utilities:
- Ayahuasca Powder should only be used under the guidance of a trained shaman or experienced practitioner, as it can be dangerous if not used properly.
- In traditional shamanic rituals, Ayahuasca Powder is brewed into a tea and consumed orally.
- In modern use, Ayahuasca Powder may be used in microdosing or larger doses for therapeutic purposes.
- It can also be used in combination with other herbs or plants to enhance its effects.
Other names it is known by:
- It has been used for centuries in traditional shamanic rituals for spiritual and therapeutic purposes.
- It may have multiple health benefits.
- It can be used in a variety of ways for different purposes.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Ayahuasca Powder should only be used under the guidance of a trained shaman or experienced practitioner.
- It can have dangerous side effects if used improperly or in excessive amounts.
- It can interact with some medications and should not be used by individuals with certain medical conditions or a history of mental health issues.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.