BELLACO CASPI POWDER - (Himatanthus Tarapotensis) - Herbs Powdered 100% Natural LEAVES
What is Bellaco Caspi used for?
- Bellaco Caspi is a plant native to the Amazon rainforest.
- It is used in traditional medicine to treat a variety of ailments, including respiratory issues, digestive problems, and skin conditions.
- It is believed to have anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties.
How to use it:
- Bellaco Caspi is often consumed as a tea, made by steeping the dried leaves and stems of the plant in hot water.
- It can also be used topically as a poultice or cream to treat skin conditions.
Other names it is known by:
- Rauvolfia sellowii.
- Bellaco huasca.
- Bellaco Caspi is a natural and organic product with a long history of traditional use.
- It is believed to have multiple health benefits, including anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- There is limited scientific research on the safety and efficacy of Bellaco Caspi, so it should be used with caution.
- It may interact with certain medications, so it's important to talk to a doctor before using it if you are taking any medications.
- Pregnant or nursing women should avoid using Bellaco Caspi, as its safety has not been established for these populations.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.