Mapacho Big Mazo (Nicotiana Rustica)
What is Mapacho Big Mazo used for?
- Used in traditional shamanic practices for its medicinal and spiritual properties.
- Can be used for smoking or as a snuff.
- May have a calming effect and help alleviate stress and anxiety.
- Can aid in focus and concentration.
- May have anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties.
How to use it, dosage, and utilities:
- As a smoking blend: roll into cigarettes or use in a pipe.
- As a snuff: grind into a fine powder and sniff into the nostrils.
- Can be used as a part of shamanic rituals or for personal use.
- Use in moderation and start with a small amount to test sensitivity.
Other names it is known by:
- Rustica tobacco
- Wild tobacco
- Shamanic tobacco
- Can be used as a natural remedy for certain conditions.
- Has been used for centuries in traditional medicine and shamanic practices.
- May provide a calming and grounding effect.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Mapacho Big Mazo contains nicotine and should be used with caution.
- Not recommended for those with heart conditions or respiratory issues.
- Pregnant or nursing women should avoid its use.
- Overuse may lead to addiction and health problems.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.