Mapacho Mazo (Nicotiana Rustica)
What is MAPACHO MAZO (Nicotiana Rustica) used for?
- Used traditionally in shamanic and indigenous ceremonies.
- Can be used for personal spiritual practice, meditation, or relaxation.
- Some people use it as a substitute for tobacco or to quit smoking.
How to use it, dosage, and utilities:
- Cut off a small piece of the roll and place it in a pipe or wrap it in a natural leaf to smoke.
- Can be used in ceremony or personal practice by itself or mixed with other herbs.
- Dosage and frequency of use will vary based on individual preference and experience.
- A natural and traditional product with spiritual and cultural significance.
- Can be used for relaxation or as a tobacco alternative.
- No artificial chemicals or additives.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Nicotine is a highly addictive substance, and using mapacho mazo may lead to addiction.
- Smoking can have negative health effects, including lung damage and cancer.
- People with heart, respiratory, or other health conditions should consult a healthcare professional before using mapacho mazo.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.