VALERIANA POWDER- (Valeriana Officinalis) - Herbs Powdered 100% Natural ROOT
What is VALERIANA POWDER used for?
- Promotes relaxation and restful sleep.
- Helps reduce anxiety and stress.
- Can alleviate symptoms of depression.
- May help with menstrual cramps and other menstrual-related issues.
- Can act as a natural pain reliever.
How to use it, dosage and utilities:
- Mix a teaspoon into a drink or food before bedtime to promote relaxation and restful sleep.
- Use it as a natural remedy to reduce anxiety and stress throughout the day.
- Add it to tea or other hot beverages to alleviate symptoms of menstrual cramps.
- Mix it with water to make a paste that can be applied topically to alleviate pain and inflammation.
Other names it is known by:
- Garden heliotrope.
- Setewale capon's tail.
- Valerian root.
- It is a natural and organic product.
- It has multiple health benefits, including promoting relaxation and reducing anxiety.
- It is easy to use and incorporate into daily routines.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Its use in large quantities is not recommended.
- Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a healthcare professional before using it.
- It may cause drowsiness and impair mental or physical abilities, so it's important to avoid driving or operating heavy machinery after using it.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.