CACAO CEREMONIAL - Pure and Traditional / 500gr at 1kg - (Theobroma Cacao) - Bar 100 % natural
Product name: CACAO CEREMONIAL - Pure and Traditional
Scientific name: Theobroma Cacao
Quantity: Available in 500g and 1kg bars Nature: 100% natural, pure and traditional
Introducing our Pure and Traditional Cacao Ceremonial Bar, made from the finest quality Theobroma Cacao beans. Perfect for use in traditional cacao ceremonies or as a healthy and delicious ingredient in your favorite recipes. Our cacao bar is 100% natural, with no added preservatives or artificial flavors. Experience the rich, deep flavor and aroma of this exquisite cacao bar.
How to Use:
- Break off a piece of the cacao bar and melt it in hot water or milk to make a traditional cacao drink.
- Grate the cacao bar and use it as a healthy and flavorful ingredient in your favorite recipes, such as smoothies, baked goods, or desserts.
- 100% natural, with no added preservatives or artificial flavors.
- High in antioxidants and other beneficial nutrients.
- Can improve mood and reduce stress.
- May boost brain function and improve heart health.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- May contain caffeine and theobromine, which can cause side effects in some people.
- May interact with some medications, so it's important to talk to a doctor if you are taking any medications.
- May trigger migraines or allergic reactions in some people.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.