CACAO - Fruit - (Theobroma Cacao) - Powder 100 % natural
The Cacao that we present to you is a species that we call Peruvian Amazonian Cacao which is a type of cacao "Theobroma cacao" where we could say that it is a Native Cacao that grows only in this area, this Cacao stands out for its intense flavor product of the hours of sun accumulated during the year by cocoa plantations, their alkaline soils, with an optimal salinization level for cultivation and the type of clay loam texture, watered with alkaline pH waters, with good electrical conductivity.
This Cacao is harvested only mature pods and the beans result from maintaining a mixture of beans from native cacao mainly yellow and red with a small percentage of porcelain cocoa. This combination of the Cacao production area allows that during the processing of the bean to ferment and dry a bean with the particular characteristics of the purest Cacao flavor.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.