What is Chacruna Powder used for?
Can be used as a natural ingredient in infusions and energy drinks.
Contains alkaloids like dimethyltryptamine (DMT), which can stimulate the production of serotonin, an important neurotransmitter for mental health.
Chacruna can also help relieve stress and anxiety.
Some studies suggest that the alkaloids present in Chacruna could help improve memory and concentration.
It has also been traditionally used as a remedy for headaches and to improve digestion.
How to use it, dosage and utilities
Can be used to make infusions, teas, or energy drinks.
It is recommended to use 1 to 3 grams of Chacruna powder per cup of hot water.
It can also be used in combination with other natural ingredients to obtain a drink with a more pleasant taste.
Other names it is known by
- Chacruna is also known as "Chacrona" or "Rainha" in Brazil.
- Chaliponga" in Colombia and Ecuador.
- Amiruca Panga" in Peru.
- Can be used as a natural ingredient in energy drinks and to improve mental health.
- It has been traditionally used as a remedy for headaches and digestive problems.
Cons (Warnings and Safety)
- Chacruna contains alkaloids that can be psychoactive, so it is recommended to use it with caution and in moderate doses.
- Its use is not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
- It is always advisable to consult a doctor before using any product containing Chacruna.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.