DANDELION POWDER- (Taraxacum Officinale) - Herbs Powdered 100% Natural WHOLE PLANT
What is Dandelion Powder used for?
- May aid in digestion and relieve bloating and constipation.
- May help detoxify the liver and promote overall liver health.
- May improve kidney function and reduce water retention.
- May reduce inflammation in the body.
- May have anti-cancer properties.
How to use it, dosage and utilities
- Mix 1-2 teaspoons into water, juice, or a smoothie and drink once or twice daily.
- Use it as a seasoning on meals to add flavor and nutrition.
- Brew it as a tea by steeping 1-2 teaspoons in hot water for 5-10 minutes.
- Can be used as a natural remedy for skin conditions by making a paste with water and applying it to affected areas.
Other names it is known by
- Taraxacum officinale
- Wild Endive
- Dandelion powder is a natural and organic product.
- It has multiple health benefits.
- It is easy to use and incorporate into daily diet.
Cons (Warnings and Safety)
- Its use in large quantities is not recommended.
- Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a healthcare professional before using it.
- May interact with certain medications, so it's important to talk to a doctor if you are taking any medications.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.