HUITO - Jagua - (Genipa Americana) - Powder 100 % natural
El Huito is a large tree of more than 20 m that produces delicious fruits, which are used to prepare drinks as well as to create some desserts such as syrups, jams, sweets, among others. In our communities it is also used to repel mosquitoes and is used as a skin dye.
Properties of the Huito
Huito is a fruit high in B vitamins, as well as minerals such as iron, calcium, phosphorus, and proteins, lipids as well as fiber. Which can be beneficial, for those who consume it.
Huito has many medicinal uses where we can highlight for contraceptive, laxative, anti-anemic, bronchitis, asthma, diarrhea and also as an aphrodisiac when it is macerated to obtain the Huito drink.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.