IPURURO POWDER- (Alchornea Castaneifolia) - Herbs Powdered 100% Natural LEAVES
What is IPURURO POWDER used for?
- May help improve digestion and alleviate stomach issues.
- Can act as a natural diuretic and may help with fluid retention.
- May help support healthy liver function.
- May have anti-inflammatory properties that can relieve pain and inflammation.
- May help improve respiratory function.
How to use it, dosage, and utilities:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Ipuro powder with water or juice once a day.
- Can be added to smoothies or other drinks for added health benefits.
- Can be used as a natural diuretic to reduce fluid retention.
- May be used topically to relieve joint or muscle pain.
Other names it is known by:
- It is a natural and organic product.
- May provide various health benefits.
- May be used in multiple ways.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Its use in large quantities is not recommended.
- Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a healthcare professional before using it.
- It may interact with some medications, so it's important to talk to a doctor if you are taking any medications.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.