LUPUNA POWDER - (Chorisia Integrifolia) - Herbs Powdered 100% Natural BARK
What is LUPUNA POWDER used for?
- May help to reduce inflammation in the body.
- Could potentially lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Contains antioxidants that can help protect the body against oxidative stress and damage.
- May have anti-anxiety and mood-boosting effects.
- Can promote healthy digestion and regular bowel movements.
How to use it, dosage, and utilities:
- Mix a teaspoon of LUPUNA POWDER into a drink or food once or twice a day.
- Add it to smoothies or juices to improve digestion and overall health.
- Use it as a seasoning on meals to increase their nutritional value.
Other names it is known by:
- Andean walnut
- South American walnut
- Brazil nut
- It is a natural and organic product.
- It has multiple health benefits.
- It is easy to use and incorporate into daily diet.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Its use in large quantities is not recommended.
- Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a healthcare professional before using it.
- It may interact with some medications, so it's important to talk to a doctor if you are taking any medications.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.