RAPÉ SNUFF - AJO SACHA - (Mansoa Alliacea) - 100% Natural Plant Powder
What is RAPÉ SNUFF - AJO SACHA used for?
- Used in traditional Amazonian medicine for spiritual and medicinal purposes.
- Can be used to promote mental clarity and focus.
- May help with anxiety and stress relief.
- May have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Can help with respiratory issues and congestion.
How to use it, dosage, and utilities:
- Inhale a small amount through each nostril using a self-applicator (Tepi) or with the help of a partner (Kuripe).
- Start with a small amount and gradually increase dosage as needed.
- Can be used during meditation or spiritual practices.
- Can also be used for respiratory issues by inhaling the powder through the nostrils.
Other names it is known by:
- Ajo Sacha snuff
- Mansoa Alliacea snuff
- Amazonian snuff
- It is a natural and organic product.
- It has been used for centuries in traditional Amazonian medicine.
- It may have various health benefits and can be used for spiritual purposes.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Its use should be limited and done under the guidance of an experienced practitioner.
- Pregnant or nursing women should not use it.
- Individuals with respiratory issues should use caution and consult with a healthcare professional before use.
- Individuals with a sensitivity to tobacco or other stimulants should avoid use.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.