RAPÉ SNUFF - AYAHUMA - (Couroupita Guianensis) - Natural and Strong Ash Bark
What is AYAHUMA RAPÉ SNUFF used for?
- Traditionally used in indigenous Amazonian cultures for spiritual and medicinal purposes.
- Can induce a sense of grounding and relaxation.
- May enhance focus, concentration, and mental clarity.
- Can promote feelings of introspection and self-reflection.
How to use it, dosage and utilities:
- Administered through the nose using a special applicator or "kuripe."
- Start with a small amount and gradually increase the dosage as needed.
- Can be used in meditation or ceremony, or for personal use.
Other names it is known by:
- Has a long history of traditional use.
- Can promote relaxation, focus, and self-reflection.
- May provide an alternative to traditional smoking or tobacco use.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- May cause irritation or discomfort if used improperly.
- Should not be used by individuals with respiratory or heart conditions.
- Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a healthcare professional before using it.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.