RAPÉ SNUFF - CAPIRONA - (Calycophyllum Spruceanum) - Natural and Strong Ash Bark
What is RAPÉ SNUFF - CAPIRONA used for?
- Can improve mental clarity and focus.
- Can induce a sense of calm and relaxation.
- May have a grounding effect, helping to reduce anxiety and stress.
- Can be used as a tool for meditation and spiritual practices.
- May have some antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
How to use it, dosage and utilities:
- Place a small amount of powder into the palm of your hand and inhale it through the nose.
- Start with a small amount and gradually increase as desired.
- Can be used during meditation or other spiritual practices.
- Can be used as a tobacco substitute or as a way to quit smoking.
Other names it is known by:
- Amazonian tree.
- Capirona tree.
- It is a natural and organic product.
- It can be used as an alternative to tobacco.
- It may have several mental and spiritual benefits.
- It may have some antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- It should not be used in excessive amounts.
- Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a healthcare professional before using it.
- It may interact with some medications, so it's important to talk to a doctor if you are taking any medications.
- It may cause irritation or sensitivity in some individuals.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.