RAPÉ SNUFF - CHACRUNA - (Psychotria Viridis) - Strong and Mystical Ash Leaf
What is CHACRUNA RAPÉ SNUFF used for?
- Traditionally used in shamanic rituals for spiritual and medicinal purposes.
- Can induce altered states of consciousness and visions when used in ritual settings.
- May enhance mental clarity, focus, and creativity.
- Can provide a sense of grounding and connection to nature.
- Has been used to alleviate headaches and other minor ailments.
How to use it, dosage and utilities:
- Typically used in small amounts (a pinch or two) and blown into each nostril.
- Best used in a quiet and meditative setting.
- Should be used with intention and respect for its traditional use.
- Can be used alone or in combination with other rapé snuffs or plant medicines.
Other names it is known by:
- It is a natural and organic product.
- Has been used for centuries for spiritual and medicinal purposes.
- May provide a sense of grounding and connection to nature.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Should only be used with respect and in a safe and intentional setting.
- Its effects can be intense and should not be used excessively or without proper guidance.
- May interact with some medications, so it's important to talk to a doctor if you are taking any medications.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.