RAPÉ SNUFF - HUAMBISA - Chagropanga - (Diplopterys Cabrerana) - 100% Natural Plant Powder
What is HUAMBISA POWDER used for?
- Used in traditional Amazonian medicine as a visionary plant that helps to connect with spiritual energies.
- Contains DMT, a psychoactive compound that can induce altered states of consciousness.
- Can be used for spiritual and shamanic purposes.
- May have therapeutic potential in treating mental health conditions such as depression and anxiety.
How to use it, dosage and utilities:
- Traditionally, Huambisa powder is blown into the nostrils using a special pipe called a "kuripe".
- Start with a small amount and gradually increase the dosage to find the right amount for you.
- It is important to have a shaman or experienced guide present when using this powder for spiritual or shamanic purposes.
Other names it is known by:
- Diplopterys cabrerana
- Ayahuasca complement
- Has been used for centuries in traditional Amazonian medicine for spiritual and shamanic purposes.
- Contains DMT, which has potential therapeutic benefits.
- Can be a powerful tool for personal growth and spiritual exploration.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Huambisa powder should only be used under the guidance of a trained shaman or experienced guide.
- Use in large quantities can be harmful and may have negative effects on mental health.
- It is not recommended to use Huambisa powder if you are taking certain medications or have a history of mental health conditions. Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Mayantop products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.