RAPÉ SNUFF - HUAMBISA - (Diplopterys Cabrerana) - Strong and Mystical Ash Leaf
What is HUAMBISA POWDER used for?
- Used traditionally by indigenous people for spiritual and medicinal purposes.
- Contains DMT, a powerful psychoactive compound that can induce altered states of consciousness.
- Can be used in shamanic ceremonies for healing and spiritual exploration.
- May promote feelings of relaxation and inner peace.
How to use it, dosage and utilities:
- Take a small amount and place it into each nostril, inhaling gently.
- Start with a small amount and gradually increase dosage as desired.
- Best used in a quiet and meditative environment to fully experience its effects.
Other names it is known by:
- Diplopterys cabrerana.
- Banisteriopsis rusbyana.
- Can induce powerful spiritual and visionary experiences.
- May promote healing and inner growth.
- Can be a useful tool for self-exploration and personal development.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Should only be used under the guidance of an experienced shaman or practitioner.
- Can cause intense experiences that may be difficult to handle for some people.
- May interact with medications and pre-existing medical conditions, so it's important to consult with a healthcare professional before use.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.