RAPÉ SNUFF - NAWA - (Rapes Brasileiro) - 100 % made by Natives Amazon Tribes
What is NAWA RAPÉ SNUFF used for?
- It is a traditional Amazonian snuff used for spiritual and healing purposes.
- It is believed to help clear the mind, enhance focus, and promote mental clarity.
- It can be used to support meditation and other spiritual practices.
- It is also used in tribal ceremonies for purification and grounding.
How to use it, dosage, and utilities:
- NAWA RAPÉ SNUFF is typically blown into the nose using a pipe or a tool called a kuripe.
- The dosage can vary depending on individual needs and preferences, but it is recommended to start with a small amount and gradually increase.
- It is often used before meditation or spiritual practices to enhance their effects.
- It can also be used as a tool for grounding and connecting with nature.
- NAWA RAPÉ SNUFF is a traditional product made by indigenous Amazon tribes.
- It has a long history of use for spiritual and healing purposes.
- It can be a useful tool for meditation and other spiritual practices.
- It can promote mental clarity and focus.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- The use of NAWA RAPÉ SNUFF should be approached with respect and caution.
- It is important to use it in a safe and responsible manner.
- It should not be used by pregnant or nursing women, and those with pre-existing medical conditions should consult with a healthcare professional before use.
- Overuse can lead to negative effects on the body and mind.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.