RAPÉ SNUFF - SHARAMASHO - (Ocimum Americanum) - 100% Natural Plant Powder
What is SHARAMASHO RAPÉ SNUFF used for?
- Can improve mental clarity and focus.
- Has relaxing properties that may reduce stress and anxiety.
- Can improve respiratory health and alleviate symptoms of colds and coughs.
- May help with digestion and reduce stomach discomfort.
- Can act as a natural insect repellent.
How to use it, dosage and utilities:
- Take a small pinch and place it into the nostril. Inhale gently.
- Use it as needed throughout the day, up to a maximum of two times per day.
- It can also be used in meditation or ritual practices.
- Can be mixed with other snuffs for a personalized blend.
Other names it is known by:
- American Basil.
- Hoja Santa.
- Ram Tulsi.
- Wild Basil.
- It is a natural and organic product.
- It has multiple health benefits.
- It can be used as part of spiritual and ritual practices.
- It can be mixed with other snuffs for a personalized experience.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Its use in large quantities is not recommended.
- Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a healthcare professional before using it.
- It may interact with some medications, so it's important to talk to a doctor if you are taking any medications.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.