RAPÉ SNUFF - JUREMA PRETA / 5gr at 100gr / - (Mimosa Hostilis) - 100 % Natural
What is JUREMA PRETA RAPÉ SNUFF used for?
- May have psychoactive effects and is used for spiritual and shamanic purposes.
- Can enhance creativity and increase focus and concentration.
- May provide relief for certain respiratory conditions.
- Can act as a natural insect repellent.
How to use it, dosage and utilities:
- Inhale a small amount through the nostrils.
- Start with a small amount and increase dosage gradually as needed.
- Can be used in spiritual and shamanic ceremonies.
- May also be used as an insect repellent by applying to the skin or clothing.
Other names it is known by:
- Mimosa Hostilis snuff.
- Yurema snuff.
- Jurema snuff.
- It is a natural and organic product.
- It has been used for spiritual and shamanic purposes for centuries.
- May have potential health benefits for respiratory conditions.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- It may have psychoactive effects and should be used with caution.
- Its use in large quantities is not recommended.
- It may interact with some medications, so it's important to talk to a doctor if you are taking any medications.
- Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a healthcare professional before using it.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.