UCHU SANANGO POWDER - (Tabernaemontana Undulata) Natural and Organic BARK
What is UCHU SANANGO POWDER used for?
Uchu Sanango powder is used in traditional Amazonian medicine as an energetic tonic and aphrodisiac. It is also attributed with analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and antirheumatic properties.
How to use it, dosage and utilities
Uchu Sanango powder can be consumed directly or used as an ingredient in infusions, tonics, or ointments. The recommended dosage varies according to the purpose of use and the person. It is important to consult an expert before consumption.
Other names it is known by:
- Bellaco caspi
- Used in traditional Amazonian medicine.
- Attributed with energetic, aphrodisiac, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and antirheumatic properties.
- Can be used in different forms for different purposes.
Cons (Warnings and Safety)
- Excessive consumption can be toxic.
- Its use is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Its consumption can be addictive and harmful to health.
Mayantop products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.