Organic Aguaje Essential Oil (Mauritia Flexuosa)
What is AGUAJE Essential Oil used for?
- Can improve skin health and appearance.
- Can help balance hormones and alleviate symptoms of PMS and menopause.
- May improve bone density and joint health.
- Can boost the immune system.
- Can act as a natural antioxidant and protect against cellular damage.
How to use it, dosage and utilities:
- Dilute a few drops of the essential oil with a carrier oil (such as coconut or jojoba) before applying it to the skin.
- Add a few drops to a diffuser or vaporizer to enjoy the aromatherapeutic benefits.
- Mix a few drops into a bath for a relaxing and rejuvenating experience.
- Use it as a massage oil to improve circulation and reduce muscle tension.
Other names it is known by:
- Buriti oil.
- Moriche palm oil.
- Cano oil.
- It is a natural and organic product.
- It has multiple health benefits.
- It can be used in a variety of ways.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- It should be diluted before applying to the skin.
- Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a healthcare professional before using it.
- It may cause skin irritation in some individuals, so it's important to do a patch test before using it topically.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.