Coca Leaf (Erythroxylum Coca)
What is COCA LEAF powder used for?
- Provides energy and stimulates the central nervous system.
- May improve cognitive function and concentration.
- Can help relieve altitude sickness symptoms.
- Has some potential pain-relieving properties.
- May help with digestion and alleviate stomach issues.
How to use it, dosage, and utilities:
- Brew the powder as tea and drink it.
- Chew the leaves for a milder effect.
- Can be added to smoothies or used as a seasoning in cooking.
- The recommended dosage is about 2-3 grams per day.
Other names it is known by:
- Provides a natural energy boost.
- May have medicinal benefits such as relieving altitude sickness symptoms.
- Can be used in a variety of ways, including tea and cooking.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Coca leaf products are illegal in some countries.
- It is not recommended for individuals with heart conditions, high blood pressure, or anxiety disorders.
- Pregnant or nursing women should avoid its use.
Natural alkaloids of coca
Coca has 14 natural alkaloids:
Cocaine: It is the metal ester of benzoyl egnonine, it has anesthetic and analgesic properties.
Egnonina: It is a carboxylated derivative of atropine, it has properties of metabolizing fats and carbohydrates, carbohydrates and thinning the blood.
Pectin: It is absorbent and antidiarrheal, together with vitamin E, it regulates the production of melanin for the skin.
Papain: This protease (containing a greater proportion in papaya) is very similar in structure to animal cathepsin, it is a ferment that speeds up digestion.
Higrin: Excites the salivary glands when there is oxygen deficiency in the environment.
Globulin: It is a cardiotonic that regulates the lack of oxygen in the environment, improves blood circulation, prevents "soroche" (altitude sickness)
Pyridine: Accelerates the formation and functioning of the brain, increases blood supply to the pituitary and glands.
Quinoline: Prevents the formation of dental caries along with phosphorus and calcium.
Conine: anesthetic. .
Reserpine: Regulates blood pressure in hypo and hypertension and helps the formation of bone cells.
Benzoin: Therapeutic properties for gastritis and ulcers.
Inulin: Refreshes and improves the functioning of the liver, the secretion of bile and its accumulation in the gallbladder, it is a diuretic, it helps to eliminate harmful and toxic non-physiological substances. It is a polysaccharide that produces an increase in blood cells.
These 14 alkaloids, the amino acids they contain, the acids and vitamins A, B1, C and E, tyramine, niacin and riboflavin, the one defined in the most complete plant in the universe in NON-PROTEIN NITROGEN, which is what eliminates toxins. and pathologies of the human body and provide it with two properties of solubility and hydration, obtaining optimal with medicinal fruits.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.