MALVA POWDER- (Malva Sylvestris) - Herbs Powdered 100% Natural LEAVES
What is MALVA POWDER used for?
- May help soothe coughs and sore throats.
- Can help alleviate digestive issues, such as constipation and bloating.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that may help reduce inflammation in the body.
- Can help improve skin health and reduce skin irritation.
How to use it, dosage, and utilities:
- Mix a teaspoon into a drink or food once or twice a day.
- Brew it into a tea and drink it for cough or sore throat relief.
- Mix it with water to create a paste for topical use on the skin.
Other names it is known by:
- Common mallow.
- High mallow.
- Cheese-cake plant.
- It is a natural and organic product.
- It has multiple health benefits.
- It is easy to use and incorporate into daily diet.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Its use in large quantities is not recommended.
- Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a healthcare professional before using it.
- It may interact with some medications, so it's important to talk to a doctor if you are taking any medications.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.