Mambe (Coca Leaf + Cetico Ash)
What is Mambe and Cetico Ash used for?
- Mambe is a mixture of coca leaves and Cetico ash that has been used for centuries by indigenous people in South America for its energizing and stimulating effects.
- Cetico ash is a natural alkaline substance that helps activate the alkaloids in the coca leaves, increasing their potency.
How to use it, dosage and utilities:
- Place a small amount of Mambe powder in your mouth and chew it slowly. Do not swallow it, but let it sit in your mouth for a few minutes before spitting it out.
- The recommended dosage is one to two pinches of Mambe per session, depending on your tolerance level and the desired effect.
- Mambe can be used as a mild stimulant, mood enhancer, and appetite suppressant.
Other names it is known by:
- Coca leaf powder
- Mate de coca
- It is a natural and traditional product that has been used for centuries by indigenous communities in South America.
- It has mild stimulant properties and can be used as a natural alternative to caffeine.
- It can improve mood and focus, and reduce appetite.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- It is illegal in some countries and may be subject to restrictions in others, so it's important to check local laws before using it.
- Pregnant or nursing women should avoid using Mambe, as well as individuals with heart conditions or high blood pressure.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.