RETAMA POWDER- (Casia Reticulata) - Herbs Powdered 100% Natural FLOWERS
What is RETAMA POWDER used for?
- May have anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties.
- Can aid in digestion and relieve stomach issues.
- May have antifungal and antibacterial properties.
How to use it, dosage and utilities:
- Mix a teaspoon into a drink or food once or twice a day.
- Brew as tea for digestive issues.
- Use as a poultice on skin for inflammatory conditions.
- Consult with a healthcare professional for proper dosage and usage.
Other names it is known by:
- Reticulate cassia.
- Jue ming zi (in traditional Chinese medicine).
- May have multiple health benefits.
- Natural and organic product.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Large doses may cause adverse effects.
- May interact with certain medications, so it's important to talk to a doctor if you are taking any medications.
- Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a healthcare professional before using it.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.