RUDA POWDER- (Ruta Graveolens) - Herbs Powdered 100% Natural LEAVES and BARK
What is RUDA POWDER used for?
- Can be used as a natural insect repellent.
- May help alleviate menstrual cramps and regulate menstrual cycles.
- Can aid in digestion and relieve stomach issues.
- May have anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce pain and inflammation.
- Has been used traditionally to treat nervous system disorders.
How to use it, dosage and utilities:
- Add a teaspoon of RUDA POWDER to tea or other beverages.
- Use it as a seasoning in cooking for added flavor and nutritional benefits.
- Mix it with oil to make a natural insect repellent.
- Consult with a healthcare professional for proper dosage and usage instructions.
Other names it is known by:
- It is a natural and organic product.
- It has multiple health benefits.
- It can be used in various ways.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Large amounts of RUDA POWDER can be toxic and should be avoided.
- Pregnant women should avoid using RUDA POWDER as it may cause uterine contractions.
- RUDA POWDER may interact with some medications, so it's important to talk to a doctor if you are taking any medications.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.