San Pedro, Paste Extract - Huachuma
What is SAN PEDRO PASTE used for?
- Can induce altered states of consciousness for spiritual or therapeutic purposes.
- May have anti-inflammatory properties that could alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Can promote relaxation and reduce stress.
- Can act as a natural purgative and help with gastrointestinal issues.
- May have antimicrobial properties that could help fight infections.
How to use it, dosage and utilities:
- Start with a small dose and gradually increase as needed, following the guidance of an experienced shaman or practitioner.
- Typically, the paste is mixed with water or another liquid and consumed orally.
- It can also be used topically for pain relief or wound healing.
- It is important to use under the guidance of a trained professional and in a safe and supportive setting.
Other names it is known by:
- Cactus of the Four Winds
- Can facilitate spiritual or therapeutic experiences.
- May have medicinal properties that can aid in pain relief and healing.
- It is a natural product and has been used for centuries by indigenous cultures.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- San Pedro paste can induce powerful psychedelic effects and should only be used under the guidance of an experienced practitioner.
- It may have interactions with certain medications or medical conditions, so it's important to consult a healthcare professional before using it.
- It should not be used by pregnant or nursing women.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.