VERDOLAGA POWDER- (Portulaca Oleracea) - Herbs Powdered 100% Natural WHOLE PLANT
What is VERDOLAGA POWDER used for?
- Helps improve digestion and relieve constipation.
- Can reduce inflammation and joint pain.
- May help regulate blood sugar levels.
- Has antioxidant properties that can protect the body from free radicals.
- Can promote healthy skin and hair.
How to use it, dosage and utilities:
- Mix a teaspoon of VERDOLAGA POWDER into a glass of water or juice and consume once or twice a day.
- Use it as a seasoning on salads or soups for added nutritional value.
- Add it to smoothies or protein shakes for an extra health boost.
- Mix it with honey or a carrier oil to make a face mask or hair treatment.
Other names it is known by:
- Little Hogweed.
- It is a natural and organic product.
- It is rich in nutrients such as vitamins A and C, iron, and potassium.
- It has multiple health benefits.
- It is easy to use and incorporate into daily diet.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Its use in large quantities is not recommended.
- Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a healthcare professional before using it.
- It may interact with some medications, so it's important to talk to a doctor if you are taking any medications.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.