COCONA POWDER (Solanum Sessiliflorum) - Herbs Powdered 100% Natural ROOT
What is Cocona Powder used for?
- Has antioxidant properties that can help protect the body against damage from free radicals.
- May aid in weight loss and weight management due to its low calorie content and potential appetite suppressing effects.
- Can help regulate blood sugar levels, making it a potential aid for those with diabetes or at risk for developing diabetes.
- May help improve digestion and alleviate stomach issues.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that may help relieve pain and inflammation.
How to use it, dosage and utilities
- Mix 1-2 teaspoons of Cocona Powder into a drink or food once or twice a day.
- Add it to smoothies or juices for a nutritional boost.
- Use it as a seasoning on meals to increase their nutritional value.
- Mix it with water to make a paste that can be applied topically to the skin for potential anti-inflammatory benefits.
Other names it is known by
- Cocona Fruit Powder
- Solanum Sessiliflorum Powder
- It is a natural and organic product.
- It has multiple potential health benefits.
- It is easy to use and incorporate into daily diet.
Cons (Warnings and Safety)
- Its use in large quantities is not recommended.
- Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a healthcare professional before using it.
- It may interact with some medications, so it's important to talk to a doctor if you are taking any medications.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.