Copal is a plant resin obtained from Bursera trees. Copal is included within the Burseraceae family of the order of the Sapindales. The Burseráceas have compound and aromatic leaves.
The resin naturally exists in the bark of the trunk, and has been highly valued since ancient times to make incense, perfumes and used in other traditional remedies. The harvesting process includes removal of the crystalline particles from the leaves and wood by which a milky and aromatic product is collected, which is used in the manufacturing process of copal incense. It has multiple benefits such as:
- Purifies the environment
- Balances the mind and brings about harmony
- Increases concentration and helps relax
- Powerful channel of energies which makes it ideal for meditation
- Fights stress and insomnia
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.