MURURÉ POWDER (Brosimum acutifolium) - Herbs Powdered 100% Natural BARK
What is Mururé Powder used for?
- May help to improve cardiovascular health and blood circulation.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce pain and swelling.
- May help to regulate blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity.
- Can aid in digestion and relieve gastrointestinal issues.
- May have antioxidant properties that protect against free radical damage.
How to use it, dosage, and utilities:
- Mix 1-2 teaspoons of Mururé Powder into a drink or food once a day.
- Add it to smoothies or juices to enhance their nutritional value.
- Use it as a seasoning on meals to add a unique flavor and potential health benefits.
- Mix it with water to create a paste that can be applied to skin to soothe minor skin irritations.
Other names it is known by:
- Brosimum acutifolium
- Mururé Powder is a natural and organic product.
- It may provide multiple health benefits.
- It is easy to use and incorporate into daily diet.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Large doses of Mururé Powder may cause gastrointestinal issues.
- Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a healthcare professional before using it.
- It may interact with some medications, so it's important to talk to a doctor if you are taking any medications.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.