PAPAILLA POWDER- (Momordica Charatia) - Herbs Powdered 100% Natural WHOLE PLANT
What is PAPAILLA POWDER used for?
- May help regulate blood sugar levels and manage diabetes.
- Can aid in digestion and relieve constipation.
- May have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that can alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Can boost immune system function and fight against infections.
- May have anti-cancer properties.
How to use it, dosage and utilities:
- Mix a teaspoon into a drink or food once or twice a day.
- Add it to smoothies or juices to aid in digestion and overall health.
- Use it as a seasoning on meals to increase their nutritional value.
- Mix it with honey or coconut oil to create a topical ointment for skin inflammation.
Other names it is known by:
- Bitter melon.
- Bitter gourd.
- It is a natural and organic product.
- It has multiple health benefits.
- It can be used in a variety of ways to suit individual preferences.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Its use in large quantities is not recommended.
- Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a healthcare professional before using it.
- It may interact with some medications, so it's important to talk to a doctor if you are taking any medications.
- It may cause stomach upset in some individuals.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.