Sananga Liquid - Colirio Matzes
What is SANANGA LIQUID used for?
- Used as eye drops to treat various eye conditions such as cataracts, glaucoma, and blurry vision.
- Can provide relief for headaches and migraines.
- Has been used traditionally by indigenous tribes for spiritual and medicinal purposes.
- May have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
How to use it and dosage:
- Put one or two drops in each eye, up to three times a day.
- It is recommended to lie down and keep your eyes closed for a few minutes after applying.
- Avoid touching the dropper tip to prevent contamination.
Other names it is known by:
- It is a natural and organic product.
- Can provide relief for various eye conditions.
- May have additional health benefits such as reducing headaches and migraines.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- It is important to purchase from a trusted source to ensure purity and quality.
- Its use may cause a burning sensation in the eyes.
- It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical treatment or advice.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.