Dyooroxao 100% pure paste mix (Cumala (Virola calophylla) + Pashaca Tribe Ocaina)
What is DYOOROXAO PASTE MIX used for?
- A traditional Amazonian medicine used for spiritual and medicinal purposes.
- Contains two main ingredients: Cumala (Virola calophylla) and Pashaca Tribe Ocaina.
- Known for inducing powerful visions and connecting individuals to spiritual realms.
- Can be used for physical and emotional healing, as well as for personal growth and self-discovery.
How to use it, dosage and utilities:
- Typically administered by a shaman or experienced practitioner.
- Can be taken orally, in a tea or capsule form.
- Dosage and frequency of use vary depending on the individual's needs and the purpose of use.
- Should only be used under the guidance of a qualified practitioner.
Other names it is known by:
- Virola calophylla) + Pashaca Tribe Ocaina.
- Contains natural and traditional ingredients.
- Can promote spiritual growth and self-discovery.
- May have therapeutic and healing properties.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Should only be used under the guidance of an experienced practitioner.
- May cause strong hallucinogenic effects.
- Not recommended for individuals with mental health conditions or a history of substance abuse.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.