GRANADILLA PASTE - (Passiflora Ligularis) Paste Extract
What is GRANADILLA PASTE used for?
- May help reduce anxiety and promote relaxation.
- Can improve digestion and alleviate stomach issues.
- Contains antioxidants that can help protect against cellular damage.
- May help regulate blood pressure and improve heart health.
- Can boost immune system function.
How to use it, dosage, and utilities:
- Mix a teaspoon into a drink or food once or twice a day.
- Add it to smoothies or juices to improve digestion and overall health.
- Use it as a natural sweetener in baked goods or desserts.
- Mix it with water to make a paste that can be applied topically to the skin for a soothing effect.
Other names it is known by:
- Sweet granadilla.
- It is a natural and organic product.
- It has multiple health benefits.
- It is easy to use and incorporate into daily diet.
- It is a good source of antioxidants and may help protect against cellular damage.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Its use in large quantities is not recommended.
- Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a healthcare professional before using it.
- It may interact with some medications, so it's important to talk to a doctor if you are taking any medications.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.