SUELDA CON SUELDA (Symphytum Officinale) - Herbs Powdered 100% Natural LEAVES POWDER
What is SUELDA CON SUELDA POWDER used for?
- May help support bone and joint health.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that may relieve pain and inflammation.
- Can be used topically on the skin to promote wound healing and reduce inflammation.
- Can aid in reducing digestive issues and soothe the digestive tract.
- Can be used as a natural expectorant to relieve cough and respiratory ailments.
How to use it, dosage and utilities:
- Mix a teaspoon of SUELDA CON SUELDA powder into water or juice once or twice a day.
- Add it to smoothies or soups to increase their nutritional value.
- Use it topically as a poultice or paste to promote wound healing and reduce inflammation.
- Can be brewed as a tea for respiratory ailments and cough.
Other names it is known by:
- It is a natural and organic product.
- It has multiple health benefits.
- It can be used both internally and externally for various purposes.
Cons (Warnings and Safety):
- Its use in large quantities or for extended periods is not recommended.
- Pregnant or nursing women should avoid using it.
- Can be toxic to the liver when taken orally in large amounts.
- Can cause skin irritation in some individuals, so it's important to do a patch test before using topically.
OK Natural products are obtained and marketed in a pure state and of 100% natural origin to native communities. They do not contain any type of pesticide, chemical, herbicide or any other substance that is artificial.
• These effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine with excellent results. The absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. But the information identified here is in no way an ordinance or prescription.
• The use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
• All products are legal in our country of origin, it is the responsibility of the client to investigate the legality of this in the country of destination.
• The statements and links to websites contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and international food and drug authorities.
• In no way imply medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any illness or disease.
• The use and application of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.